PRICE LIST 2023
PRICE LIST 2023
|Base Price|| |
|Final Price||2385 €||2520 €||3375 €||3780 €||4275 €||3780 €||3375 €||2423 €||2253 €|
Take a look on our SPECIAL OFFERS over this Price List before you proceed to your reservation!
- Prices above are per week (7 days), starting on Saturday at 17:00h and ending at 9:00h (with mandatory return to the base on Friday at 18:00 the latest) . It is required security deposit of 2900 € upon embarkation and valid for the year 2023.
- VAT included.
- Base marina fees included.
- For details regarding extras and payments please check our Booking Terms and Conditions, Payment Terms and Cancellation Policy
- Free of charge equipment: Linen & shower towels, galley, 1 bottle of gas+ spare, dingui with outboard engine with 1 tank gasoline, snorkeling equipment (6 pack), autopilot, inverter, heating Webasto, fans in cabins, electric toilets, electric platform for swimming.
Obligatory extras: Final cleaning 190 €
|Additional sail Genaker/Spinanker|
(extra security deposit 400 € )
|Hostess, (service of breakfast and one meal daily, daily cleaning of toilets and kitchen)||150€/day|
|Internet pack wifi||70 €/week|
|Extra set of linen and towels||10€/person|
|Early embarkation (latest by 14:00)||150 €|
For more information of other additional extras (diving equipment, airport shuttle), please ask in your request of booking.
Booking terms and conditions
- Charter fees include: VAT, Free of charge equipment
- Charter fees do not include: Fuel (the boat is delivered full and will be returned full), water, mooring fees, provisioning, obligatory and optional extras, any other additional not mentioned
- Hour embarkation: Charters begin at 17:00 and end at 9:00 hours (with mandatory return to the base the evening before at 18:00 the latest).
- Extras are payable upon embarkation by cash only.
50% down payment upon booking confirmation
50% balance payment four weeks prior to embarkation date
Security deposit: 2900 € upon embarkation
In the event of a cancellation policy by a Charterer, all the advance payments made up to the date of cancellation will be retained by the owner. The Owner reserves the right to refund the said deposits or a part of them if he succeeds in letting the yacht to another Charterer for the same period and under the same and similar conditions.
**Special cancellation policy due to COVID
In case of closed borders after proceeding to the booking, travel bans or cancelled flights due to COVID, the Charterer would have the option to change for future dates during the same year or use a credit note for charters during the next year. In case of a difference in prices, it will be adjusted and renegotiated paying the difference by the client in accordance with the catalogue prices.