PRICE LIST 2021
|01.01. – 21.05.||22.05. – 23.07.||24.07. – 13.08.||14.08. – 01.10.||02.10. – 31.12.|
|2650 €||3900 €||4700 €||3900 €||2650 €|
- Prices above are per week (7 days), starting on Saturday and ending in Friday. It is required security deposit of 2900 € upon embarkation and valid for the year 2021.
- VAT included.
- Base marina fees included.
- For details regarding extras and payments please check our Booking Terms and Conditions, Payment Terms and Cancellation Policy
- Free of charge equipment: Linen & shower towels, galley, dinghy, autopilot, inverter, electric heating, fans in cabins, electric toilets, hydraulic platform for swimming.
Obligatory extras: Final cleaning 160 €
|Outboard engine||80 €/week|
|Additional sail Genaker/Spinanker |
(extra security deposit 400 € )
|Safety net||200 €/week|
|Hostess, (service of breakfast and one meal daily, daily cleaning of toilets and kitchen)||150 €/day|
|Internet pack wifi||70 € week|
|SUP||120 €/ week|
|Extra set of linen and towels||7 €/person|
|Advance provisioning, (+value of food and goods upon list request 1 day before embarkation)||10 €|
|Early embarkation (latest by 14:00)||120 €|
- Check the boat availability.
- If the boat is available for your chosen period, choose the optionals you want and proceed to the next step and enter your personal information.
- Enter your personal details and contact.
- After you have completed your booking you will receive an email with your booking reference.
- Our office will revise your booking information and will send a confirmation by email with a number of order. Whether you book online, by phone or emails, at this point it will be sent the contract terms and further instructions and documentation neccesary to comply and signt to proceed with the final step of payment.
- Ath this point the boat will be secured in your name, will remain ‘onhold’ and you will have 72 hours to proceed with the downpayment.
- Make your payment to confirm your order with the instructions we have previously sent. Please be advised that no payment or flight bookings should be made until you have received the order confirmartion. If we dont receive the downpayment within the 72 hours we have the right to unblock your order and the boat will be shown again as available in our plattform.
In any case for any further information or if you prefer you can contact with us direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +306977265162/ +306947464540 (from 9 to 18:00 local time Greece). Please take into account the difference of time if you call us from abroad. Thank you.
Booking terms and conditions
- Charter fees include: VAT
- Charter fees do not include: Fuel, water, mooring fees, provisioning, obligatory and optional extras, any other additional not mentioned
- Hour embarkation: Charters begin at 17:00 and end at 9:00 hours (with mandatory return to the base the evening before at 18:00 the latest)
- Extras are payable upon embarkation by cash only.
50% down payment upon booking confirmation
50% balance payment four weeks prior to embarkation date
Security deposit: 2900 € upon embarkation
In the event of cancellation policy by a Charterer, all the advance payments made up to the date of cancellation will be retained by the owner. The Owner reserves the right to refund the said deposits or a part of them, if he succeeds in letting the yacht to another Charterer for the same period and under the same and similar conditions.
**Special cancellation policy due to COVID
In case of closed borders after proceed to the booking, travel bans or cancelled flights due to COVID, the Charterer would have the option to change for future dates during 2021 or use a credit note for charters during the next year. In case of difference in prices, it will be adjust and renegotiate paying the difference by the client when neccesary.